<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. I mean, from day one, I have been the only one around here
一开始这里只有我一个人努力让这个地方。
-
2. keeping this place from crumbling down around his stupid ears.
正常运转不被他弄垮。
-
3. Oh, Nina, come on.
妮娜 算了吧。
-
4. This is the truth here.
我说的是实话。
-
5. Nice is a luxury that I gave up
宽容是我早就放弃的一种奢侈。
-
6. along with vacations and relationships
还有假期 感情。
-
7. and eating at home.
和在家用餐。
-
8. This job sucks you dry.
这份工作会把你吸干。
-
9. So you better kiss those four little kiddies of yours good-bye
你可以跟你的四个孩子吻别了。
-
10. because you have just adopted
因为你要开始适应。