<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. Anyway, there's a chance that some of this may wind up in the paper,so I wanted you to hear it from me first.
不管怎样 报纸可能会有些报道,所以我想先告诉你们。
-
2. Bree, I'm so sorry.
布里 我真的很难过。
-
3. Yeah, like you haven't been through enough.
最近你过得还不够糟吗。
-
4. God, and he's our pharmacist.
天啊 他是我们的药剂师。
-
5. It's enough to turn you holistic.
太糟糕了。
-
6. I know this sounds awful,but I'm kind of glad the guy's dead.
我知道听上去很坏,但乔治死了我有点高兴。
-
7. Oh, I hope that little creep suffered.
我希望他多受点苦。
-
8. Well, we'll never know.
这就无法知道了。
-
9. That's Andrew back from camp hennessey. I've got to go.
安德鲁回来了 我得走了。
-
10. Does he know yet?
他知道了吗?。