<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. Oh, for god's sakes! Lynette's not going to hurt the baby!
看在上帝份上 勒奈特又不会伤害孩子!。
-
2. No, and you're gonna get her back a whole lot faster
孩子马上还给你们。
-
3. if you will just listen to me, okay?
如果你们听我说 好吗?。
-
4. Listen, and you? All right, good.
你和你 听着 很好。
-
5. So first of all, ed, stealing the baby was really stupid.
首先 艾德把孩子偷出来是很愚蠢的。
-
6. Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气。
-
7. You need to find a better way to communicate with your wife.
你应该找更好的方式和妻子沟通。
-
8. And, Fran, I know what the pressure of trying to be
弗兰 我知道做一个出色的母亲。
-
9. a super parent does to your head.
有多大的压力。
-
10. You can take a break andbe a great mom.
你可以既做好母亲又休息。