<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. I saw what you did with your friend.
我看见你和你朋友干的事。
-
2. Oh, and you didn't turn into a pillar of salt. Good for you.
看来你没有打翻盐瓶 恭喜。
-
3. This is not a joke, Andrew.
这一点都不好笑 安德鲁。
-
4. What if the neighbors had seen you?
邻居如果看到了怎么办?。
-
5. Well, I'd hope they'd think that I'd landed a hottie.
希望他们别认为我太激情。
-
6. I may not be able to control
在外面我可能。
-
7. what you do outside of this home,but while you are under this roof,you will not mock my values.
管不了你做什么,但只要你还呆在家里,你就得按我说的做。
-
8. If you so much as smile at that boy,so help me, I will ship you off to camp hennessey
如果你再和他那么做,我就把你送回行为训练营。
-
9. and I will not pick you up again until you are 18.
满18岁之前都别想出来。
-
10. Do I make myself clear?
我说得够清楚吗?。