<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. Lynette thinks I was hitting on you at Bree's party.
勒奈特认为在派对上我勾引你。
-
2. Laughing that's ridiculous.
荒唐。
-
3. I never saidthat. What I said was
我没那么说过 我只说过。
-
4. that it made me uncomfortable when you kissed him.
那个吻让我觉得 很不自在。
-
5. It's obviously an issue for me.
我当然很在意。
-
6. And yet, here you are, alone in my kitchen with my husband.
然后今天你和我丈夫单独在一起。
-
7. So you tell me, are you hitting on him? Lynette.
实话实说 你是喜欢上他了吗? 勒奈特。
-
8. I can't believe you. I have done nothing
简直不敢相信 我什么都没有做。
-
9. to deserve this kind of mistrust.
居然被你这样猜忌。
-
10. Well, that's not entirely true.
那并不是实情。