<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. And ida Greenberg goes to that salon.
而且艾德.格林博格去那个沙龙。
-
2. So if ida knows, the whole town knows.
所以如果艾德知道了 全镇都知道了。
-
3. And we're just gonna have to move. That's all there is to it.
我们不得不搬家 就是这么一回事。
-
4. Carlos, can you stop putting for two seconds
卡洛斯 你能停两分钟。
-
5. and show me some support?
给我点支持吗?。
-
6. What do you expect me to do? You brought this on yourself.
你希望我做什么?你自作自受。
-
7. It was a harmless little kiss!
那只是一个普通的吻!。
-
8. Why is everybody making a big deal about this?
那为什么其它人都在意?。
-
9. Because you had an affair with an underage gardener.
因为你曾和年轻园丁有染。
-
10. People don't think you're harmless.
人们不觉得你的吻很普通。