<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. I'm not saying Gabrielle's not a pretty girl. Of course she is.
我不是说加布丽尔不漂亮 她当然漂亮。
-
2. But, uh, she ain't exactly Internet pretty, you know?
但 她不是网上的那种类型 明白吗?。
-
3. What does that mean?
什么意思?。
-
4. The web's about fantasy, not fashion.
网络是梦幻的 不是时尚。
-
5. I mean, guys surfing for porn,they don't care how the clothes are hanging off the body.
男人为色情上网,他们不在乎衣服是怎么穿的。
-
6. They just wanna see the goods.
他们想看到好货色。
-
7. So, uh, if little miss nasty ain't rocking some curves...
如果女人没什么线条。
-
8. My wife has a perfect figure.
我妻子身材很好。
-
9. Don't get me wrong.
别理解错我的意思。
-
10. Our little Gaby knows how to, uh... work a runway,but, uh, when it comes to cyber lovin'?
我们的小加布知道怎么 走台步,但 说到网络情色。