<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. Well, you know, you're gonna be...
你知道 你要。
-
2. Hacking into me,and I just wanted to make sure that you feel ready.
把我切开,我只想确定你准备好了。
-
3. I've never taken out a spleen before.
我从来没有切除过脾腺。
-
4. But believe me, it's no big deal.
但相信我 没什么大不了的。
-
5. Spleen, gallbladder... It's all the same.
脾腺 胆囊 没什么不同。
-
6. Okay, red flag! See, I didn't go to medical school,but I'm thinking... Not all the same.
好吧 我直说 我没去过医学院,但我想 不一样。
-
7. Susan, I know what I'm doing. You're gonna have to trust me.
苏姗 我知道我在做什么 你得相信我。
-
8. I would like to. But I gotta be honest...
我也想 但诚实地说。
-
9. The fact that you can't even cut that steak isn't helping.
你连牛排都切不开 这可没什么安慰。
-
10. That's not fair. You overcooked it,and, frankly, it's not the freshest meat.
不公平 你煮过头了,而且 这不是小牛肉。