<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. Well, how about some old-fashioned chaperoning?
举办一次老式的陪伴交际怎么样?。
-
2. That way they can, um, still see each other,and we won't have to be the villains.
这样他们能互相见到,我们也不用做恶人。
-
3. When it comes to my son's best interests,I'm not afraid of being the villain.
为了我儿子的利益着想,我不怕做恶人。
-
4. I assumed that you would feel the same way, Bree.
希望你也这么觉得 布里。
-
5. Now that you mention it, I guess I do.
既然你这么说 我想我能做到。
-
6. I have to go. I have some, um, muffins in the oven.
我得走了 在烤松饼。
-
7. Mom, what's wrong?
妈 出什么事了?。
-
8. It's the applewhites. I don't want you to go near them. What?!
艾波怀特家 我不准你接近他们 什么?。
-
9. Do you remember the man they arrested...
记得他们抓住的那个人吗。
-
10. The one that broke into Gabrielle's
闯进加布丽尔家。