<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. Sister Mary manipulated you into threatening me,but you're the idiot that fell for it.
玛丽修女骗你来威胁我,而你居然蠢得落入圈套。
-
2. I was not threatening you.
我没有威胁你。
-
3. I was asking for a promise.
只是要你保证。
-
4. You mademea promise, Carlos, a long time ago...
你也给我保证过 卡洛斯 很久以前。
-
5. Till death do us part.
"直到死亡让我们分离"。
-
6. And one day you just come home and start throwing words around like annulment.
然后有一天你回到家里用离婚威胁我。
-
7. How do you think that makes me feel?
你想过我的感受吗?。
-
8. Okay, I'm sorry about that.
好吧 我很抱歉。
-
9. I need to have a child.
我真的想要个孩子。
-
10. And I need to know I'm the woman
而我真的想知道我是你。