<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第14集>>
-
1. See, it just sounds silly 'cause of the word "spleen."
因为"脾脏"这个词才显得搞笑。
-
2. What do you want from me? I want you to worry about my feelings
你要我怎么样? 我要你体谅我的感情。
-
3. half as much as you worry about your mother's!
至少有一半像体谅你妈妈的。
-
4. What is it gonna take to make you happy?
什么能让你高兴?。
-
5. Not go through with the wedding? Is that what you're asking?
不要结婚? 你就要这个?。
-
6. Oh, oh! No, no, stop right there.
不不不 停下。
-
7. Okay, I would love to see you two crazy kids get hitched
我比谁都希望看到你们。
-
8. in Holland more than anyone, with the tulips and the clogs,in front of a windmill, the whole shebang.
在荷兰结婚 有郁金香穿着木鞋,站在风车前。
-
9. But unless I get this surgery, my spleen is going to slam
但除非我能做这个手术 否则我的脾脏。
-
10. straight into my heart and explode.
会撞到心脏然后一起爆炸。