<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第14集>>
-
1. Huh? Yes, you're right.
你说得对。
-
2. This is your company, so I'll play by your rules.
你的公司 按你的规则办事。
-
3. What do I have to do to get you to stop this frat boy crap?
我做什么才能让你停下兄弟会的那套?。
-
4. Shave my eyebrows? Come to work naked?
剔眉毛?不穿衣服来工作?。
-
5. Name your stakes.
你说就是了。
-
6. I don't have time for this. Aw, what's wrong, ed?
我没时间 怎么了艾德?。
-
7. You afraid a phi kapp's gonna get beaten by a girl?
怕被女生击败?。
-
8. Come on, big man...
来啊 大男人。
-
9. It's just a little bet.
不过一个小赌。
-
10. As you know, I think that making the workplace fun
你们知道 我觉得让办公室里多些乐趣。