<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第14集>>
-
1. Bree, what's going on?
布里 是怎么回事?。
-
2. Well, I'm not sure, but I think Maxine had a slave.
我不肯定 好像马克新有个奴隶。
-
3. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.
不敢相信 不敢相信。
-
4. But Bree could.
但布里可以相信。
-
5. You see, for her,the proof was in the pudding.
对她来说,布丁就是证据。
-
6. The world is filled with unlikely friendships,odd pairings, that to the casual observer,make absolutely no sense at all.
世界上充满了看似不可能的友情,别人看来不般配的组合,看似毫无意义。
-
7. But if we look closer,we can see why these alliances form.
但如果仔细观察,我们就会发现这种组合的原因。
-
8. After all, a shared purpose
毕竟 共同的目的。
-
9. can give even mortal enemies common ground.
可以让死对头成为盟友。
-
10. Bree? We have a question for you.
布里 我们有个问题。