<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第14集>>
-
1. Maybe not, but I can snap my fingers,and detective Sullivan can make it happen. You don't wanna do that.
你也许不能 我可以,所罗门侦探可以做到 你不会想这么做。
-
2. No? Is that really the way you wanna meet him...
不会? 你想那样见到他?。
-
3. Have that thug drag him in here so grandpa can give him a hug?
让那个混蛋把他带来 祖父再给他个拥抱?。
-
4. Fine. You bring him. I'll give you two days.
好吧 两天时间 你带他来。
-
5. As you know, I'm on a bit of a clock here.
你知道 我时间不多了。
-
6. When Caleb was born,and the doctors discovered that he was different,I didn't even cry.
卡博出生时,医生说他有点特别,他都不哭。
-
7. It wasthemost painful moment of my life.
那是我一生中最痛苦的时刻。
-
8. I didn't shed a single tear.
但我没哭。
-
9. I just thought to myself, what's the point?
我只是对自己说 有什么关系?。
-
10. He is my son, and I have to raise him as best I can.
他是我儿子 我一定要把他养大 尽我所能。