<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第15集>>
-
1. I'm getting real tired of your morbid fascination
我已经厌倦你想念两个。
-
2. with two strangers who didn't love you enough to keep you.
抛弃你的陌生人。
-
3. So, please, stop asking about them.
帮帮忙 别再问他们了。
-
4. It's only natural that I'd wanna talk about my birth parents.
我想谈论自己的亲生父母是很正常的事情。
-
5. Well, it may be natural,but it certainly isn't polite.
好吧 也许正常,但肯定不礼貌。
-
6. And once your daughter was dead,they had to get rid of her somehow.
你女儿死了以后,他们想办法把尸体处理掉。
-
7. That's where the toy chest came in.
所以玩具盒派上用场了。
-
8. Flash forward 15 years,the chest washes up on the shore of rockwater lake.
15年以后,盒子被冲上了洛威湖岸。
-
9. Any forensic evidence is long gone,and the youngs get away with murder.
所有可能的证据早消失了,杨一家没有被怀疑。
-
10. Now, of course, the wife, Mary Alice,is already dead, but...
当然现在 妻子 玛丽.艾莉丝,已经死了。