<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第15集>>
-
1. Yep. Good. The insurance kicks in the minute we say "I do."
是 很好 我们一说愿意 保险就生效了。
-
2. You're set to go.
放心去做手术吧。
-
3. I know no one's asking me, but I think this whole thing
我知道没人问我的意见 但我觉得这整件事。
-
4. is a tragic mistake,and I just don't have it in me to survive another ugly divorce.
是个错误,我可不想再看你们离一次婚。
-
5. Don't worry, honey.
别担心宝贝。
-
6. This time, it is strictly a business arrangement. It better be,'cause if I see so much as one lingering gaze
这次完全不涉及感情 最好这样,如果我看到你们有恋恋不舍的眼神。
-
7. between the two of you, I swear I'll go
我发誓会。
-
8. to the insurance company and turn you in.
去保险公司告发你们。
-
9. So we shouldn't expect a wedding gift, huh?
所以我们不用指望结婚礼物了 对吧?。
-
10. Oh, can you grab me your wedding ring?
把结婚戒指给我好吗?。