<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第15集>>
-
1. Sure thing, Tom. I'd be happy to baby-sit for you.
当然 汤姆 我愿意帮你看孩子。
-
2. My, have you noticed how clogged my rain gutters are?
注意到我的雨槽堵了吗?。
-
3. Carries a price tag.
都要付出代价。
-
4. Yes, everyone has an agenda.
是啊 每个人都有自己的小算盘。
-
5. I heard about your operation, aunt Inez,and I'm jumping on a plane right now
伊内兹阿姨 我听说你要动手术了,我现在就坐飞机。
-
6. to come and help you out.
来帮你。
-
7. No matter what they may tell us.
不管他们说了什么。
-
8. No, I'm happy to,and I'm prepared to stay as long as it takes.
不 我很乐意,需要多久我就呆多久。
-
9. And in those rare instances
很少的情况下。
-
10. where thereis no ulterior motive,we're so taken aback that we may fail to recognize the truth...
帮助完全没有隐藏的动机,我们会很吃惊自己没有意识到那个真相。