<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第17集>>
-
1. I will not be judged by you or anyone else,and if people don't like my breast-feeding,they can talk to my lawyer.
你或其它人无权批评,如果有人看不惯我的做法,他们可以和我的律师谈。
-
2. And then she took the salad bowl...
然后她拿起了沙拉碗。
-
3. Mm-hmm? Put it on the floor and said,"if you wanna act like a pig, you can eat like a pig."
放在地板上然后说,如果你做事像头猪 吃相也像头猪。
-
4. You know, I never thought I'd have such a good time
我从来没想到会这么愉快。
-
5. hanging out with my girlfriend and her husband.
和女朋友与他的丈夫一起。
-
6. Yeah, well, believe me, behind all the laughs,there's still plenty of bitterness and resentment. Oh, really?
相信我 在笑话背后,还藏着很多挖苦和责难 真的?。
-
7. Yeah. Hey, what do you say you and I clear the table
是啊 我们把桌子收拾了。
-
8. and bring on dessert? No, no. I got it, I got it.
然后上甜点怎么样? 不不 我来弄 我来。
-
9. No, honey, you're not gonna do anything.
不 亲爱的 你什么都不用做。
-
10. You're in a wheelchair for a reason, okay?
你就乖乖坐在轮椅里 好吗?。