<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第17集>>
-
1. Look, I'm not some sort of racist.
听着 我不是种族主意者。
-
2. I just want what's best for my baby girl.
我只想给孩子创造最好的条件。
-
3. I mean, why should I settle for middle-class Mexicans
为什么要挑中产的墨西哥人。
-
4. when I know I can find rich white folks to adopt her?
当我可以选更富有的白人?。
-
5. Please. Do I look middle class to you?
我看上去只有中产?。
-
6. Well, you didn't seem all that rich in Mr. Beale's office.
在办公室里你们看上去可不有钱。
-
7. I mean, when I brought up the idea of gifts
当我说到礼物的时候。
-
8. to your husband,he acted like he couldn't even afford a Harley.
你的丈夫,像连辆哈雷都买不起。
-
9. So is that what it's gonna take to change your mind... a gift?
所以这样就能改变你的主意?一份礼物?。
-
10. Fine. What do you want?
好吧 你想要什么?。