<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第17集>>
-
1. Did miss blabbermouth tell you that, too?
那个长舌妇没告诉你?。
-
2. You... you committed insurance fraud? Only in the legal sense.
你是承认保险诈骗? 法律上是这样。
-
3. And I just didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you.
我不告诉你只是想保护你。
-
4. Susan... okay, you know what?
苏姗 好吧 知道吗?。
-
5. You should come over to dinner and meet Karl, and you can see
你只需要来吃晚餐 见见卡尔。
-
6. that there is absolutely nothing between us.
你就会发现我们之间什么都没有。
-
7. So wait, once you're fully recovered
那么说你一康复。
-
8. you're gonna divorce him?
就会和他离婚?。
-
9. Oh, yeah, that's the plan. I swear.
是啊 是这么打算 我发誓。
-
10. And you swear that you're not in love with anyone named Mike?
你发誓没爱着某个叫麦克的人?。