<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. Oh, come on, frank. You know you would be a lousy father.
噢 拜托 弗兰克 你明白你会是个失败的父亲。
-
2. It's my kid! And I have a right to mess her up if I want.
这是我的孩子 只要我愿意我有权让它不好过。
-
3. And if you go near the police, I'll tell 'em how
如果你去叫警察 我就告诉他们。
-
4. you've been stealing all those tips from Sheila.
你是怎么偷希拉的小费的。
-
5. Okay, we're done.
好吧 我们没什么好说的了。
-
6. Gaby, Gaby, no, just... Hold on.
加布 加布 别 只是...冷静点。
-
7. Now maybe there's a way that wecan work this out together.
现在我们或许 能有个两全其美的办法。
-
8. There is nothing to work out.
这根本没办法。
-
9. If frank is not on board with this, it's over.
如果弗兰克不合作的话 就都完了。
-
10. Wait! Uh... It doesn't matter what he wants.
等等 恩...他想怎样都无所谓。