<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第19集>>
-
1. Well, when my parents first heard I was gay,they kicked me out.
当我父母知道我是同性恋时,就把我赶出了家门。
-
2. They said I had debased the entire family
他们说我有辱整个家门。
-
3. and that they couldn't love me anymore until I changed.
直到我改以前他们都不会再爱我了。
-
4. But Andrew... he said that ishould be ashamed of them,'cause they were too stupid to know how great I was.
但是安德鲁--他说我应该为他们感到羞愧,因为他们愚蠢的看不出我有多好。
-
5. That's the thing about Andrew.
安德鲁就是这样的人。
-
6. He doesn't take crap from anyone.
他从来都不在乎别人的感受。
-
7. How can you not love someone like that?
你怎么会爱上他那样的人?。
-
8. You know, it never ceases to amaze me
我一直都感到很惊奇。
-
9. how people can turn their backs on their own family.
怎么会有家人把自己的儿子赶出家门。
-
10. I mean... but it happens every day, doesn't it?
但这种事每天都在发生 不是吗?。