<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第19集>>
-
1. There's nothing new there. No.
其他就没什么新闻了 不是吧。
-
2. Here's the big news...
还有个大新闻。
-
3. Parker offered me a fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.
帕克给我冰激淋让我给他看我的私处。
-
4. Oh, good god, Lynette, relax. I didn't do it.
噢 老天 勒奈特 放松点 我没那么做。
-
5. I just got this out of the freezer a second ago.
这是我刚从冰箱里面拿出来的。
-
6. Uh, yeah. Of course. No, sorry.
是么 当然 很抱歉。
-
7. Apparently, Parker wanted to put a sunflower seed inside me
另外 帕克还打算 把向日葵种子放到我身体里。
-
8. and see if a baby would grow. Where do kids get this stuff?
看看能否长出小宝宝 孩子们从哪听来的?。
-
9. Oh... that was me.
噢... 是我。
-
10. He was asking about the birds and the bees,and I fudged a few of the details.
他问我一些两性之间的事,然后我就编了点故事。