<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. Thanks. Well, I'm gonna go back in my office
谢谢 我回办公室去了。
-
2. and continue to feel like a huge pervert.
继续感觉像个超级大变态。
-
3. At least you and Tom havea love life.
至少你和汤姆还有感情生活。
-
4. Well, we do the best we can given the circumstances.
条件允许的话我们都会尽力而为。
-
5. Better than Fran and I. We're dead in that department.
总比我和弗兰好 我们在那方面就像死掉一样。
-
6. I don't wanna bore you with the details.
我不想拿这些事烦你。
-
7. I appreciate that.
非常感谢。
-
8. You know, ed...
你知道吗 艾得。
-
9. I don't wanna pry into your personal business,but if you are having problems in that area,you don't have to be resigned to it.
我不管干涉你的私人生活,但是你在那方面好像有点问题,你不必听天由命。
-
10. What are you suggesting, hookers?
那你想建议我怎么做 招妓?。