返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第2季 第20集>>

  • 1. Because when it comes to sex,I have an unwavering moral compass.
    因为当发展到性时,我有坚定的道德界限。
  • 2. Truly. A man could beg and plead all day long,and it wouldn't make any difference.
    真的 就算一个男人整日哀求,我也不为所动。
  • 3. So since I have such strong self-control,there's really no reason for us to end our friendship.
    我有这么强的自控力,毫无理由去结束我们的友谊。
  • 4. The guy's a ticking bomb.
    这家伙是个不定时炸弹。
  • 5. You have no idea
    你根本不了解。
  • 6. the kind of depravity that comes with this disease.
    这种病带来的堕落。
  • 7. Waking up in a stranger's bed every morning...
    每天在陌生人的床上醒来...。
  • 8. Cruising the park at night,looking for somebody to get off with,compulsive masturbation every chance you get!
    整晚在公园游荡,只想找人鬼混来摆脱欲望,一找到机会就手淫。
  • 9. Look, for guys like Peter and me,there's no beauty in the sex.
    像我和彼得这样的人,性对我们而言一点都不美好。
  • 10. It's an empty and ugly compulsion.
    只是一种空虚丑恶的欲望。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next