<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. Last game, I threw 246 yards.
上次比赛我扔出了246码。
-
2. With stats like that, I can get into the college of my choice.
这样的成绩 我可以进任何我想去的学校。
-
3. So why do you want to be a dad?
那你为什么想要做爸爸?。
-
4. These are your glory days. A baby would ruin your life. Oh, I know. But frank said
现在正是你风光的时候 孩子会毁了你的生活 我知道。
-
5. once I get the baby, he's gonna take it off my hands.
但是弗兰克说只要我要回孩子 他会接手的。
-
6. But it's not even his. Libby dumped him.
但孩子又不是他的 利比甩了他。
-
7. He thinks that if he has the baby
他觉得他要回了孩子。
-
8. and she sees him acting all mature,she'll take him back. No, no, no.
她会觉得他成熟起来了,她就会回到他身边 不 不 不。
-
9. I am not letting that idiot use my baby as a bargaining chip.
我不会让那个白痴 把我的孩子当谈判筹码。
-
10. Hey, it's out of my hands!
嘿 这又不是我能管的!。