<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. Uh, mom, I know you don't wanna talk about this, but we have to.
妈 我知道你不想谈这个 但是我们必须...。
-
2. Mrs. Van De Kamp is gonna call the police.
范 德 坎普太太会报警的。
-
3. I promised myself I would never institutionalize your brother.
我发过誓决不会把你哥哥送到精神病院。
-
4. Mom... How long do you think it'd be before he'd act out,maybe even hurt somebody?
妈...你认为他过多久会再发作呢,他可能会伤到其他人。
-
5. A couple of days? A week?
几天?一星期?。
-
6. Then they'd throw him in a straitjacket
然后他们会把他套上疯人院的紧身衣。
-
7. and drug away what's left of his mind.
夺走他仅有的一点理智。
-
8. He'd spend the rest of his life at the mercy of strangers.
他的下半辈子得听陌生人的摆布。
-
9. But if we don't send him to a hospital,he's gonna end up in prison,and don't you think that's worse? Yes, of course I do.
但是如果我们不送他去医院,他就得在监狱过一辈子,难道你不觉得这更糟? 是的 当然。
-
10. So what the hell are we gonna do?
那我们应该怎么办呢?。