<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第21集>>
-
1. You are about to unleash a nuclear explosion.
你给她录音带就好像在 这里释放了一个核弹。
-
2. Lives are going to be ruined.
这里的生活都会被摧毁。
-
3. I'll tell you what.
我来告诉你。
-
4. I'll hold off till Monday to report to Ms. Britt.
我会直到周一才去给布利特小姐。
-
5. Yes! That'll give you some time to scrape together a little cash.
好! 那会给你些时间去凑些现金。
-
6. What if I can't?
如果我凑不齐呢?。
-
7. I'm sorry, but xiao-Mei missed all of her appeal deadlines.
我很抱歉 萧梅错过了所有申诉的最后期限。
-
8. So that's it? You're just gonna send her back to China?
就这样吗? 你要把她送会中国?。
-
9. My hands are tied.
我是公平的。
-
10. If your maid were married to an American citizen,or had a child who was an American citizen,or if she were a well-known entertainer...
如果你的女仆和一个美国公民成婚,或者她有个美国公民的孩子,或者她是个知名的娱乐界人...。