返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第2季 第23集>>

  • 1. You're not my real father.
    你并不是我亲生父亲。
  • 2. You ungrateful little...
    你这个忘恩负义的...。
  • 3. I rescue you from that miserable junkie.
    我把你从那个可怜的吸毒者中救出。
  • 4. I give you a home, a life worth living,and now you're making me beg for one lousy little favor?
    给你了个家 一个有意义的人生,现在你让我求你帮个小忙?。
  • 5. I need the money, Zach.
    我只是需要钱 扎克。
  • 6. If you won't do it for me,at least do it for your mother.
    如果你不为我做这些,至少看在你妈妈的份上。
  • 7. After all, she killed herself trying to protect you.
    毕竟 她选择自杀去保护你不受伤害。
  • 8. I met Bree Van De Kamp
    我遇到 布里.范-德-坎普。
  • 9. the first day she moved to Wisteria Lane.
    是她搬进柴藤郡 的第一天。
  • 10. There are certain people, who, when you meet them,can't help but make a delightful first impression.
    世上总有些人 当你和他们相遇时,总会不由自主地给你留下很好的第一印象。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next