返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第2季 第23集>>

  • 1. Let's suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant...
    假设你的丈夫请求你怀孕--。
  • 2. Begged you... and out of the goodness of your heart,you agreed, even though it might derail your career.
    一直求你 然后出于你善良的本性,你答应了 即使这可能影响你的事业。
  • 3. You agreed to a baby. Ababy, singular.
    你同意了 一个孩子 只是一个。
  • 4. Lynette, we've just met these people.
    勒奈特 我们只是刚认识这些人。
  • 5. Then... then you go in for an ultrasound,and you hear two heartbeats.
    然后你去做了超声波检查,你听到了两个孩子的心跳。
  • 6. Then and only then does your husband tell you
    然后...一直到那时候 你丈夫才告诉你。
  • 7. that twins run in his family.
    双胞胎是他们家的遗传。
  • 8. I didn't think it was that big a deal!
    我不认为这有什么问题。
  • 9. Your family had eight sets of twins
    你们家有八对双胞胎。
  • 10. over three generations,not to mention your relatives in Kentucky with triplets!
    在过去的三代里,这还不算在肯塔州的三胞胎。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next