返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第2季 第23集>>

  • 1. I'm... I'm sorry to leave this on the machine,but the police have evidence that implicates Matthew in the murder of Melanie foster.
    我很抱歉在留言机上说这些,但是警察有证据说马修 和梅勒尼.福斯特的谋杀案有关。
  • 2. We have to find them, Bree.
    我们必须找到他们 布里。
  • 3. We have to find them and get Danielle back.
    我们必须找到他们 把丹妮尔带回来。
  • 4. You let go of me right now! Hey, hey!
    你放开我 马上。
  • 5. What's going on here? I am trying to leave, a nd these morons won't let me.
    这里发生了什么事 我要离开 这些白痴不让我走。
  • 6. Do you know that you can be arrested for kidnapping, for detaining someone?! Why do you need to leave?
    你知道你这样滞留别人 会被告绑架罪 你为什么要离开?。
  • 7. Because my daughter is in danger. S omething happened at cheerleading camp.
    因为我的女儿有危险 夏令营中发生了什么事吗。
  • 8. Okay, there's no camp. That was a fib on my part.
    好吧 根本没有什么夏令营 这只是我的一个小谎言。
  • 9. I found out that she ran away with a boy,and the boy is a murderer. A murderer?
    我发现她和一个男孩私奔了,但是这个男孩是个杀人犯 杀人犯?。
  • 10. I can tell by your tone that you don't believe me.
    从你的语气中 我听得出你不相信我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next