<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第24集>>
-
1. was because I was angry at Carlos.
因为我很生卡洛斯的气。
-
2. Now, thanks to you, I'm not angry anymore.
现在呢 我不再生气了 谢了。
-
3. Well, you should be. I mean, the guy's never around.
你应该生气的 我是说...他整天不在这里。
-
4. Hell, he's probably off having his own affair right now.
他现在可能正在其他地方乱搞呢。
-
5. Oh. I seriously doubt that.
不可能的。
-
6. How do you know?
你怎么知道?。
-
7. Because Carlos doesn't have an adulterous bone in his body.
因为卡洛斯 根本没这个胆子。
-
8. What we just did he could never do.
我们刚才做的他永远都不会去做。
-
9. For him, sex isn't just sex. It's a sign of intimacy.
对他来说 性爱不只是性爱 是一种亲密的关系。
-
10. It's the way he shows love.
这是他表达爱的方式。