<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. Alma disappeared under suspicious circumstances.
阿尔玛的失踪非常可疑。
-
2. I don't have time. I'm getting married.
我没空奉陪了 到时间结婚了。
-
3. This is your day. You can push the ceremony back an hour.
今天你是主人 你可以把仪式推迟一小时。
-
4. Now, get that detective on the phone.
现在 先给警探打个电话。
-
5. Talk things out with Orson.
和奥森开诚布公地谈谈。
-
6. I can't talk to Orson. It's bad luck for the groom
我不能找奥森谈话 新郎在婚礼之前。
-
7. to see the bride before the wedding.
见新娘是不吉利的。
-
8. You know what's really bad luck?
你知道什么是更不吉利的吗。
-
9. Marrying a wife-killer.
嫁给一个杀妻犯。
-
10. If the three of you don't drop this right now,I will never forgive you.
你们三个再揪着这个话题不放,我永远不会原谅你们。