返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第03集>>

  • 1. Don't make me choose between the two of you,because believe me, you will lose.
    别逼我在你俩中间抉择,相信我 你不会赢的。
  • 2. Now please, get your ass in gear.
    现在 请你拿行李走人。
  • 3. It was at this moment that Orson realized
    此时此刻 奥森意识到。
  • 4. the honeymoon was over,in more ways than one.
    蜜月完蛋了,不光是这趟旅行。
  • 5. It was a holiday weekend on Wisteria Lane,and everyone was packing their bags,hoping to get away from it all.
    紫藤巷的一个周末假日,每个人都在收拾行李,希望能逃离烦扰的现实。
  • 6. No, no. All right, bye. -This is so unfair.
    别别 好了 拜 -太不公平了。
  • 7. No, no! What's unfair is that we're slowly running out of money,and you've barely even looked for a job.
    不不 不公平的是钱快要花光了,你却连工作都还没找。
  • 8. You're gonna have a good time, all right? I love you. Bye!
    你将会度过愉快的一天 我爱你 拜。
  • 9. Lynette was getting away from growing tension in her marriage.
    勒奈特在逃离她婚姻中的紧张氛围。
  • 10. You can call it blackmail, Carlos,but the court calls it "spousal support".
    你可以管这叫敲诈 卡洛斯,但法院可管这叫"离婚赡养费"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next