<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. All right. We're going through a messy divorce,and he moved back in on me.
我们的离婚手续办得乱七八糟,而且他还搬回来跟我住了。
-
2. And everyone knows the wife keeps the house
众所周知 太太继续住在大宅里。
-
3. and the husband gets the crappy apartment.
而丈夫搬进破烂的公寓。
-
4. It's the American way.
美国就是这样的。
-
5. Call my lawyer. This is all totally legal.
找我律师吧 这完全合法。
-
6. And she knows it. She's trying to get back at me.
她也知道 他只是想报复我。
-
7. I hear that.
我明白了。
-
8. You wouldn't believe
你肯定不会相信。
-
9. the stuff my wife pulled when we split.
我离婚的时候 我老婆做了什么好事。
-
10. You can't take sides.
你们不能偏袒他啊。