返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第04集>>

  • 1. Drama camp was awesome.
    戏剧夏令营棒极了。
  • 2. We're talking zero supervision.
    绝对自由。
  • 3. Sometimes we wanna hurt someone who has hurt us.
    有时候我们想伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
  • 4. So you can tell Carlos that he can have the photo albums.
    你告诉卡洛斯相册是他的了。
  • 5. She says that they hold no sentimental value for her.
    她说那对她没有任何意义。
  • 6. And then there are times
    还有时候。
  • 7. we just wanna spare ourselves embarrassment.
    我们只想从窘境中脱困。
  • 8. I don't know how these rumors start.
    我不知道这些谣言是怎么传开的。
  • 9. Parker only quit the team 'cause he hurt his ankle.
    帕克退出是因为他扭伤了脚踝。
  • 10. Of course, there are some who feel that
    当然 也有人认为重写历史。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next