<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. You are born to do this.
你天生具有这潜质。
-
2. I just hate to see you give it up, because, well...
我只是不想看到你放弃 因为。
-
3. Man, this is none of my business.
这不关我的事。
-
4. But Lynette does... bully you... ...sometimes.
但是有时候 勒奈特确实在欺负你。
-
5. She doesn't mean to.
她不是有意的。
-
6. Then don't let her. Go to the mat on this.
那别让她得逞 这事你一定得坚持下去。
-
7. She will respect you a lot more if you grew a pair.
如果你真有一手 她会更加尊重你。
-
8. I'm not trying to insult you.
我不想对你出言不逊。
-
9. All I'm saying is that...
我只想说。
-
10. ...I know what you're capable of.
我知道你的潜能。