<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. So it's a job contract?
是份雇佣合同。
-
2. They're offering him two million over three years
他三年之后就能拿到200万。
-
3. plus stock options.
还有优先认股权。
-
4. Well, that's fantastic.
那太棒了。
-
5. I get half, right? -Hell, no.
我能分一半对吧 -不能。
-
6. If you're legally divorced when he signs the contract,you don't see a dime.
如果他是在你们离婚后签的合同,你就分文不得。
-
7. That conniving, underhanded snake.
这个阴险狡诈的狐狸。
-
8. Thank God I broke into his desk.
幸亏我翻开了他的抽屉。
-
9. At least now we know
至少现在咱们知道。
-
10. why he was so quick to fold on your settlement.
他为什么急着要签离婚协议。