<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. Judy Pope's husband has an affair, nobody finds out.
朱迪·波普的老公有外遇 她还蒙在鼓里。
-
2. Mine cheats and they break into programming!
他们居然拿我家的丑事到处宣扬。
-
3. The whole town is laughing at me.
所有人都在嘲笑我。
-
4. You hear that, Harvey?
你听见了吗 哈维。
-
5. I only told one person.
我就跟一个人说了。
-
6. Well, it was clearly the wrong one.
很明显你找错了人。
-
7. I told you to stop calling me!
跟你说了别打了。
-
8. Tish, I'm sorry. I thought it was somebody else.
蒂什 抱歉 我还以为是别人。
-
9. Oh, my God. Was that today? I'm so sorry.
天呐 是今天吗 太抱歉了。
-
10. I know, Tish. Yeah, I know. I know I...
我明白 蒂什 我知道我...。