<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. Oh, you mean our hostage exchange program?
您是说人质交换节目。
-
2. You don't have to be nasty. My daughter is inside.
别这么刻薄 我女儿在里面。
-
3. Ma'am, we're doing everything we can to get her out safely.
女士 我们正尽一切可能把她救出来。
-
4. Now, please step back.
请站到后面去。
-
5. I want the perimeter locked down. Nobody in, nobody out.
周边全部封锁 禁止任何人出入。
-
6. See if you can get me a phone line with the manager's office.
试着接通经理办公室的电话。
-
7. Attention, attention, Carolyn Bigsby.
注意 注意 卡洛琳·碧茨比。
-
8. Where is that coming from? -This is Susan Mayer... again.
哪来的声音 -还是我 苏珊·梅尔。
-
9. First of all, I'm sorry for the crazy lady remark.
首先 对疯女人这个称呼感到抱歉。
-
10. Second, I have a proposition for you.
其次 我有个提议。