<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. I want out of this perky little gulag
我想离开这个专制的集中营。
-
2. and into a house I can call my own.
住到一个可以自己做主的地方。
-
3. And you're going to buy it for me.
你得给我买个房子。
-
4. I can't afford to buy you a house.
我负担不起。
-
5. You can't afford not to.
不买的后果你才负担不起。
-
6. I know a house won't be easy to swing,but how many more of these Edward Albee dinners
我知道买房子这事不好办,但你还受得了几次爱德华·阿尔比式。
-
7. do you want to sit through?
晚餐的折腾。
-
8. What did she mean by "you can't afford not to"?
她说"不买的后果你才负担不起"是什么意思。
-
9. Was she threatening you with something?
她是在拿什么事要挟你吗。
-
10. Yes, she's threatening to make us miserable till we cave.
是的 她是在要挟要把我们折磨至死。