返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. That's the expression, right?
    这种措辞没问题吧。
  • 2. Yes, ma'am. You've got the lingo down pat.
    没有 女士 行话是这么讲。
  • 3. Good. Uh... his name is Orson Hodge,and he had an affair with the woman
    很好 此人名叫奥森·霍吉,他跟麦克·德尔非诺案里的死者。
  • 4. that you think Mike Delfino killed.
    搞婚外情。
  • 5. Monique Polier? Are you sure?
    莫妮可·波利耶 你确定吗。
  • 6. Because Mr. Hodge saw her body in the morgue.
    因为霍吉先生在太平间见到死者尸体时。
  • 7. He acted like he didn't know her. -Well, he does.
    似乎并不不认识她 -他认得她。
  • 8. So he's pretending he didn't.
    他只是假装跟她不认识。
  • 9. That's suspicious, right?
    很可疑 不是吗。
  • 10. Oh, can you hold on?
    你能等我一下吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next