<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Sorry. I have to honor their request.
抱歉 我必须尊重顾客的要求。
-
2. Why? They're just flowers.
为什么 不就是送个花吗。
-
3. They're not government secrets.
又不是什么政府机密。
-
4. If you don't mind, I'm busy.
若不介意 我还有事要忙。
-
5. OK, wait, wait. Let me explain.
等等 等等 让我解释一下。
-
6. What's to explain? A pretty girl gets flowers.
还解释什么 漂亮女士收到花。
-
7. Do you know how many girls never get flowers?
知道吗 好多女人从未没收过花呢。
-
8. I work in a flower shop.
我在这家花店打工。
-
9. I've never gotten any freakin' flowers.
可我从未收过该死的花。
-
10. So stop your whining about who sent them
别再无聊纠缠是谁送的。