返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. So you've been in Canada this entire time?
    这些年你一直就呆在加拿大吗。
  • 2. Well, my Aunt Agnes has a place in Winnipeg.
    我姑姑住在温尼伯。
  • 3. I hadn't planned on staying so long,but I needed the time to find myself.
    我原本没打算在那里住太久,但我需要时间找回自我。
  • 4. Would've been nice if someone else found you.
    要是有人找到你就好了。
  • 5. There was a lot of drama around here. -Yes, I heard.
    这里上演了好多闹剧 -我听说了。
  • 6. People actually thought Orson had done away with me?
    大家都以为奥森把我给杀了。
  • 7. Amazing, isn't it, where some people's minds will go?
    太能杜撰了 有些人真是异想天开。
  • 8. Well, you gotta hand it to her.
    你这下被动了吧。
  • 9. Just when you think
    你以为布里。
  • 10. Bree's thrown every conceivable theme party.
    摆一场"和事酒"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next