<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Did you seriously think I could sit on
你真觉得我听到。
-
2. information that would exonerate Mike?
这个可以救出麦克的线索而无动于衷吗。
-
3. If you had seen his face in jail the other day...
你要是那天去监狱看看他。
-
4. The other day? You saw Mike? -Yeah.
那天 你去见麦克了 -对。
-
5. Just to tell him about the lawyer.
告诉他律师的事情而已。
-
6. I know that Mike is innocent. -Right.
我知道麦克是无辜的 -是啊。
-
7. Just like you knew she was dead.
就像你知道她已经死了一样。
-
8. I thought we had an agreement. -We do.
我以为我们说好了 -是说好了。
-
9. Can we talk about this later? -When
我们等下再讨论此事好吗 -什么时候。
-
10. After your next conjugal visit?
等到下次夫妻探访之后吗。