<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Well, that's sort of what I wanted them to think.
这正合我意。
-
2. That's why I left my bird behind and only took cash,so they couldn't trace me through my credit cards.
所以我才不带鸟 就拿点现金,这样信用卡就不会透露我的行踪了。
-
3. So you deliberately framed Orson?
你想故意诬陷奥森吗。
-
4. I'm not saying it was my finest hour.
虽说这段日子并非我最好的时光。
-
5. But you have to understand, Orson hurt me very badly.
但我告诉你 奥森伤透了我的心。
-
6. He cheated on me.
他背着我在外面乱搞。
-
7. Yes, I know, with Monique Polier.
我知道 情妇是莫妮可·波利耶。
-
8. And I thought if I disappeared,she'd get scared and leave him,like he left me.
所以我想要是我失踪了,她一害怕然后离开他,就像他离开我那样。
-
9. Isn't jealousy awful?
嫉妒是不是很可怕。
-
10. So why have you come back?
那你为何又回来了。