<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. You'll look at the place and have tips and suggestions
被你瞧见后 你肯定有各种不满。
-
2. that you won't be able to keep to yourself.
提出诸多建议和意见。
-
3. You think? Because I just saw a takeout menu
你真这么想 我不过是看到外卖菜单上。
-
4. with a six-digit phone number and I kept that to myself.
电话号码被写成6位 想把它改过来而已。
-
5. See! There it is.
瞧 正是如此。
-
6. That snarky, know-it-all attitude.
一副无所不知的凌人之势。
-
7. What? I am snarky because I point out one small,glaring mistake?
怎么了 就因为我挑出一个显眼的小错,你就说我盛气凌人。
-
8. That's it. Now you're banned from the opening.
就是 从现在开始 不许你掺和开张的事。
-
9. Fine. Good night.
好 晚安。
-
10. So, we're not having sex?
那今晚不做爱了吗。