<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. I've fallen in love with this neighborhood.
我已经爱上这儿的邻居了。
-
2. As for that haunted house stuff, that's silly.
至于闹鬼什么的 若是听信就太傻了。
-
3. People don't come back from the dead.
死人怎么会复生呢。
-
4. Don't I wish.
我求之不得。
-
5. I will not have that woman as a neighbor!
我才不和那女人做邻居。
-
6. You have got to do something! -I said I'd talk to her.
你得想个法子 -我说了我会去找她谈的。
-
7. What are you waiting for?
那还等什么。
-
8. The house is dark. She's not there.
屋子没亮灯 她不在家。
-
9. You're gonna wait until she moves in?
所以你就等到她搬进来。
-
10. I will deal with it. Bree, please calm down.
我会处理的 布里 拜托你冷静点。