<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. Hey, I'm sorry to wake you, sir,but there was a problem dropping off the gift.
老大 抱歉吵醒你了,送礼物的时候出了点岔子。
-
2. Yes, and she's right here... with me.
是 她就在...旁边。
-
3. This is Gabrielle. Who the hell is this?
我是加布丽尔 你到底是谁。
-
4. Yes, I got your "Token of esteem",and I'm not impressed.
是的 我拿到你的"尊贵之链",可我一点都不感动。
-
5. Because you're freaking me out, that's why!
为什么 因为你吓到我了。
-
6. No, I don't care how much it cost. That's beside the point.
我才不在乎多少钱 这不是重点。
-
7. Really? That much?
真的 这么贵啊。
-
8. Tell him if he doesn't stop harassing you, you'll call the cops.
告诉他 如果仍然骚扰你 你就报警。
-
9. I know you're trying to be romantic, but if you keep this up,I'm going to be forced...
我知道你想营造浪漫 但如果你继续的话,我就不得不...。
-
10. What did he say?
他说什么。