<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. It's not like I went to Julie and said,"Want to go out for a burger and birth control?"
我没跑到跟朱莉面前跟她说,"我们出去吃点东西谈谈避孕好吗"。
-
2. She came to me.
是她来找我的。
-
3. You do not get to decide this for her!
你没权替她做决定。
-
4. What were you thinking?
你到底想干嘛。
-
5. I was thinking if Julie got knocked up
我就是觉得要是朱莉怀孕了。
-
6. that you and I could become family.
你我会成亲家。
-
7. I'm sorry. I cannot take that chance.
抱歉 我可不想冒那个险。
-
8. It was until your rotten nephew came to town
你那个赖皮侄子没出现之前。
-
9. that Julie was a perfect kid.
朱莉一直都是个好孩子。
-
10. And now she's lying and scheming and having casual sex!
而现在 她撒谎还企图滥交。